Information for Applicants
- Bookings of registered local organizations or local groups could be made within 9 months of camping period on a first-come first-served basis.
- Schools, welfare organizations, sports organizations, youth groups and government departments under Education Bureau, Social Welfare Department, Leisure and Cultural Services Department, Home Affairs Bureau and Civil Service Bureau may have their bookings made within 12 months of camping period on a first-come first-served basis.
- Bookings made outside of aforementioned booking periods will not be entertained. The application form will be treated as invalid forms.
- Vacancies are reserved according to the time our Booking Office receives the application forms. We do not accept reservation on phone.
- The applicant must be a Hong Kong resident over 18 years of age with valid identity document, and accompanying his/her campers throughout the camping period.
- The Camp does not accept travel agents’ bookings of our holiday camps as commercial accommodations.
- Participants who are non-Hong Kong residents can only reserve remaining vacancies within three months of camping period.
- Groups that seek to reserve the whole camp, or would like to hold international or charity events at the camp should contact respective campsite by phone for special arrangement.
Application and Confirmation Procedure
- Please download and read our guidelines for the booking/use of the camp and camp regulations available on our website.
- Call Booking Office at 22778678 or respective Camp Office for availability of vacancies.
- Download application form on our website and submit via:
Email: [email protected];
Fax: 2882 3391; or
Post: Booking Office, Po Leung Kuk, 10/F Vicwood K.T. Chong Building, 66 Leighton Road, Hong Kong
- Booking Office will send out a booking confirmation notice by email or by post to applicants to confirm the booking.
- Applicants need to pay deposit within 10 days after the booking confirmation notice was issued.
- All camp fees and meal fees should be paid one month before camping period.
- Camp Office would contact applicants to arrange activities and venues one month prior to their camping period. Charges for activity and venue should be paid upon arrival at the camp.
- Applicants have to bring their official receipt (original or copy) for payment upon check-in.
- Bookings made within seven days of check-in should be made directly through phoning respective campsite. Deadline for all bookings (including residential camp, day camp, happy hour camp and evening camp) is 3 days before check-in. You must pay camp and meal fees in full by bank transfer immediately. The Camp will consider on-the-spot enrollment according to the situation of the Camp concerned.
- Applicants need to pay the deposit within 10 days after the booking confirmation notice was issued ($40 per head for residential camp, $20 per head for day camp/evening camp/happy hour camp). Once the booking is confirmed, applicant cannot change the camping period or type of camp. All remaining camp fees and meal fees should be paid to Finance Department of Po Leung Kuk one month before camping period.
- The Camp reserves the right to cancel bookings if applicants fail to settle deposit or pay other payments in time. No deposit will be returned when there is a reduction of campers. If an applicant has difficulties paying in time they should make a written explanation letter for campsite to approve. Should the explanation be disapproved, the applicant has to settle the payment as scheduled.
- Paying in person: cash, Visa or Mastercard, crossed cheque payable to “Po Leung Kuk” are accepted
- Paying by bank transfer: Please hand in deposit receipt or online banking record, with booking confirmation notice to Booking Office, either by fax (2882 3391) or by email ([email protected]). Please also mail the original deposit receipt to Finance Department of Po Leung Kuk, Vicwood K.T. Chong Building, 66 Leighton Road, Hong Kong. Finance Department would issue receipt only after receiving the original deposit receipt.
|Recreational Services Booking Office||Hotline||(852) 2277 8678|
|Fax||(852) 2882 3391|
|Jockey Club Pak Tam Chung Holiday Camp||Hotline||(852) 2792 4302|
|Fax||(852) 2792 0917|
|Jockey Club Tai Tong Holiday Camp||Hotline||(852) 2478 1332|
|Fax||(852) 2442 3869|