Submit application form to booking office if camp date is available Booking Office Fax No.：2882 3391
Booking Office will send out a booking confirmation notice and applicants need to pay the deposit within 10 days after the date of issue.
All camp fees and meal fees should be paid one month in advance.
Applicants should call Camp Office to confirm the arrangement 14 days prior to their arrival. Additional activity and venue charges may be paid upon arrival at the camp.
- With effect from 1 Juy 2012, bookings could be made within 9 months on a first-come first served basis. Three days in advanced booking or walk-in camping is welcome if vacancies are still available. Organisations such as schools, welfare organisations, sports organisations, youth groups and government departments under Education Bureau, Social Welfare Department, Leisure and Cultural Services Department, Home Affairs Bureau and Civil Service Bureau may have their bookings made within 12 months on a first-come first-served basis.
- The appicant must be a Hong Kong permanent resident over 18 years of age and accompanying his/her campers in the camp. The applicant is responsible for his fellow campers and must register at the camp office with his/her campers on the day of arrival. The applicant must fill and return the "Personal information Form" before the camp.
- The Camp does not accept reservation by travel agents for commercial purpose.
- Participants who are non-Hong Kong residents can ony reserve remaining time slots within the three months.
- Once booking is accepted, a deposit of $40 per head for Residential Camp, and $20 per head for Day Camp / Happy Hour Camp/ Evening Camp should be paid to PLK Finance Department within 10 days of confirmed acceptance. Camping period is non-changeable after confirmation. The balance fo payment should be made no later than four weeks before the camping period (by crossed cheques made payable to the "Po Leung Kuk"). Bookings will be considered as automatically withdrawn and deposits will be forfeited, if balance of payment is not made within the specific time.
- For cancellation of booking, fees are non-refundable. However, meal charges may be refunded if a written request is received no later than 10 days before the planned day of arrival.
- Groups with 20 campers or above must at east order two meals in every (two days-one night) trip.
- If Typhoon Signa No. 3 or Rainstorm Black Warning Signal is hoisted, all activities will be cancelled and fees paid will be refunded in full.
- The camp is closed during Chinese New Year Holidays.
- PLK reserves the right to revoke any camping confirmation without expanation. Should this occur, the organizer / individual will be notified at the earliest possible time and fees paid will be refunded in full.
- With effect from 17 June 2019, please submit "Personal Information Collection Form", which would be collected from camp office.
|Recreational Services Booking Office||Hotline||(852) 2277 8678|
|Fax||(852) 2882 3391|
|Jockey Club Pak Tam Chung Holiday Camp||Hotline||(852) 2792 4302|
|Fax||(852) 2792 0917|
|Jockey Club Tai Tong Holiday Camp||Hotline||(852) 2478 1332|
|Fax||(852) 2442 3869|