Part-time English Project Coordinator / Tutor
- 教育服務 - 教育服務中心
Po Leung Kuk Academy of Professional Education is a newly established education institution sponsored by Po Leung Kuk, the Academy upholds the spirit of Po Leung Kuk of “serving the community with dedication”; and strives to become a leading local professional educational institution by advocating high quality education and nurturing outstanding professionals.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Education, prior teaching experiences for young children in English is a must
- At least 5 years of post-qualification relevant work experiences, preferably in the education or NGOs sector
- A self-motivated, meticulous, independent and responsible individual with good team spirit; strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, native English speaker is preferred
- English pro coordination and teaching duties
- Prepare teaching materials for the teachers’ training
- Any duties as assigned by the supervisor
Appointment will be on renewable temporary agreement terms. Please send your full resume with current and expected salaries to [email protected]or Human Resources Department, Po Leung Kuk, 66 Leighton Road, Hong Kong. Please quote the reference on the envelope. For more information about Po Leung Kuk, please visit http://www.poleungkuk.org.hk
Po Leung Kuk is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes application from all qualified candidates. Information provided relating to employment will be kept confidential and used only for processing applications. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and all unsuccessful applications will be destroyed upon completion of the recruitment exercise.