Po Leung Kuk Winfull Charity Fund
This charity fund dedicates to help low income families fulfil their financial needs arising from urgent household removal and maintaining home safety.
- For low-income families who are required to rent a separate abode due to urban renewal, private acquisition, removal orders or other emergency
- For low-income families who need to improve their home safety
- Hong Kong resident and
- In genuine financial need
Method of Application
- Applicants must be referred by a registered social worker of Po Leung Kuk units, governmental departments (e.g. Social Welfare Department), statutory organizations (e.g. the Hospital Authority) or non profit making organizations.
- Application form and guidelines can be downloaded from our website
- Application form should be carefully filled out and submitted along with all the required documents
Amount to be granted
- The maximum amount of grant by the Fund for each application on Scope 1 would be HK$10,000.
- The maximum amount of grant by the Fund for each application on Scope 2 would be HK$5,000.
- Each family unit can be granted once in 5 years for Scope 1 and Scope 2 separately.
Address: 66 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
5/F, Chong Kee Ting Building (Social Service Department)
Office number: 2277-8333
Documents for Download
Remarks: Translation for applicants could be made by referring social workers if needed