Challenge Rope Course
The Challenge Rope Course of Jockey Club Tai Tong Holiday Camp opened in 2006 and the building cost ($3 million) was kindly donated by the Hong Kong Jockey Club Charities Trust. It is the largest outdoor composite rope course in Hong Kong.
- Occupies 3,600 square m2
- 33 training elements and 11 recreation elements for different age groups
- Can accommodate 150 persons in action at the same time
- The largest rope course in Hong Kong in terms of area and number of elements
- Various training elements with progressive difficulty levels, providing effective training.
- Built by professional vendor of the Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT) with international construction standards
- Four vertical challenge elements
- Double team challenge course accommodates two participants in the same training element. Suitable for family adventure training or team cooperation training
Introduction to Challenge Rope Course