Notes for Application
Please read through this notice carefully before submitting your application:
- The information provided by applicants will be used by Po Leung Kuk for the purposes of recruitment and/or employment thereafter. All information provided is handled in strict confidence.
- Applicants should provide accurate and complete information. Failure to provide required information may result in PLK being unable to process an application.
- Due to the implementation of the Sexual Conviction Record Check Scheme, PLK will request the prospective employees of relevant positions to undergo SCRC.
- Applicants who willfully provide false or counterfeited information may cause their application to be unsuccessful and/or termination of employment by the PLK if already employed.
- Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All unsuccessful applications will be destroyed within 6 months of completion of the recruitment process.
How to Apply
We post our vacancies on this web site, the Labour Department’s website, and in local newspapers. Applicants should submit their applications together with a copy of their resume and/or completed Job Application form. The application form can be downloaded from this web site or obtained in person from our Human Resources Department.
Interviews will be arranged for shortlisted applicants.
For further information, please contact the PLK Human Resources Department.